Tim-bor Professional protects your home from invasions of carpenter ants, drywood termites, wood boring beetles, and wood decay fungi.
Tim-bor Professional is a fast and efficient way to treat a structure for target pests. It can be used as a wood preservative, insecticide and fungicide on its own or in conjunction with other treatments as a supplement. Because of its application flexibility as a dust or liquid, your Pest Management Professional can apply it as a dust, spray, mist or foam onto wood and cellulose building materials or inside wall voids, cracks and crevices.
- the active ingredient Disodium Octaborate Tetrahydrate(98%)
- Wont stain or discolor wood surfaces
- Wont corrode screws, nails and other components used in construction
- Virtually odorless
- Can be used indoors and outdoors
- Manufactured with a concern for the environment
- Liquid interior and exterior applications
- Rugged utility cart
Target Pest: carpenter ants, drywood termites, wood boring beetles, and wood decay fungi.
For use on: indoor, outdoor areas.
Also available in: